Sunday, January 21, 2007

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

It's come to this. My apartment in Austin has been gutted. My entire life in Austin is now in a 10x10 cell block storage area. My car ... history. I made 200 bux on selling my books back... Austin is my past. Europe is my present....

Goodbye Austin! I shall miss your beautiful hills. But mostly I will miss the amazing friends and family I have there. I have a feeling though, I shall be back again someday real soon. Europe better look out for here comes a holy terror that will be unleashed upon the unsuspecting Brits! Europe, lookout cause this Texas gal is coming to town. Weeee.

I'm sitting here at the airport on my final move to Reading. I bid my parents a tearful adieu. My bags are packed. I am off to Europe. FINALLY.


Here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and I just know that will succeed in any endeavor you put your mind to. I really do believe that you are unstoppable and I hope that in seeking what you are looking for, you will find that which you did not know you were searching for. i know you are not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition but I am tired.

--Sid Vicious

"To fiercer, weightier battles give expression." --Drum Taps, 1871, Walt Whitman

"And I drowned my honor in a shallow cup, and sold my reputation for a song." --Omar Khayyam, The Rubaiyat