Monday, April 02, 2007

Travel Plans...

Here's an update for you. I know how much you love hearing my crazy schedule. So here goes. Hold on tight boys and girls because this is a wild ride. Tonight, in order to make an 8am appointment tomorrow, I have to take a train to Gatwick. This journey will probably be an uneventful train ride lasting approximately two hours. I'll get off at the airport, approach one of the many hotels in the area, check in, and sleep. Mind you this is after a full days worth of meetings that I am callously neglecting right now to write up this little tidbit. After I get up in the morning, I'm going to start off my day right with a nice running session because I am going to need it to keep my nerves from going haywire. So I have an 8am appointment in Crowley to do an install. This install should take about 2 to 3 hours to complete. Once that is done, I get back in a taxi, go to the hotel, pick up my bags, take a train to Victoria Station. Once at Victoria Station, depending upon time, I'll either leave my bag there or hitch an underground train to Paddington. Then zoom across town yet again for a meeting at Canary wharf. This meeting is going to last at least an hour and a half. Note time delays and travel times that this meeting is probably going to last until 5:30 pm. Lovely huh? I'm not even getting started yet. Once that meeting ends, I hop on the train to zoom back out of town. This time I'm destined for not Gatwick. No we couldn't have made it that easy but Heathrow where my 8pm flight will be anxiously waiting to take me to Brussels. Once at the Brussels airport, I deplane, get my bag, eat some dinner, and collapse into yet another hotel bed to start my day again at 5am tomorrow. Yippee.
Oh and by the way, my 2 and a half days in Brussels are easy cheesy.. Just get up at 5am, go running, drive 2.5 hours to little podunk customer site, train them on product usage and boring network performance stuff, and then drive the 2.5 hours back to the only decent hotel. Rinse and Repeat. Lovely huh? You think I'm crazy don't you? Well I am beginning to believe you're right.

Oh and I have a new set of goals and vision statement. I am taking steps to live the life I've always wanted! I can't wait to weigh 140lbs by August 18, 2007! I'm going to love being energic, fun, adventurous, and fun! Much love !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - what a crazy couple of days ahead of you! I don't know how you keep it all straight in your head!!! I am jealous though! What a fun life to be living! I love your attitude! I love your blogs! Keep 'em coming!!! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

thats a lot of stuff to do. thats like 3 weeks of work for me. You kick ass for being able to do all that.