Thursday, May 31, 2007



This is where I want to be right now. I just think it would be peaceful, relaxing, and serene. I don't really have much to say right now. I've gotten to go to Copenhagen where they showed me this thing called a Data Center. Yes. I know. novelty. Never seen racks upon racks of server and networking equipment. I've never entered a room with a fully equipped haylon system and gentle glow of florescent lights. Nope. never. Ever. Tomorrow I get to see a data center in Stuttgart Germany. Wee.

Castles? nope. Cathedrals? Nope. None... Just a bunch of data centers. Yippee. Hope everyone has a super awesome fun day. Much love.

In other news, the Canadians are getting decimated at hockey. It's been a good series thus far but I was hoping it would go to 7 games. Probably isn't going to happen.

No comments: