Monday, May 07, 2007

Pleasure to meet you...

Oftentimes, people ask me just why i'm not dating here in the UK. Well the reason for this is best illustrated by personal encounters of the male species. Whether they are homo sapiens is still debatable. A couple of weeks ago, I was running late for after work drinks to meet our new sales executive. I was casually dressed in a chic t-shirt that had some scroll work on the front, jeans and jean jacket. Upon arriving at the pub, I started walking toward the table where my party was sitting only to have a mysterious hand caress my backside. When I finally reached my party, ignoring the slight from some slovenly drunk savage, I was introduced to the new sales executive who without a single greeting said, "Pardon me while I read your breasts." Laughing it off because I had no idea what else to do, he literally stared at my breasts for a full 2 minutes attempting to read the scrollwork on my shirt. Would you date these men? I've got more... much more where that came from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is any consolation, I was asked for a date by the recently separated troglodyte coworker of my neighbor who insisted that she hoped she didn't sound too forward and that I seemed "like a really nice guy". This woman is ugly enough to invert testicles.

--Sid Vicious

Metalchick said...

And you didn't jump on that opportunity? SV! Ugly women need loving too! She could have a great personality :)

I'm sorry to hear that you are desirable beyond measure and a nice guy to boot... must be a real burden :) Hugs!