Monday, July 24, 2006

Grace Kelley Look out

Well it's known the world over that I lack grace, especially when faced with physically managing multiple objects at once. Case in point, this morning at the hotel gym, I ever so graciously tried to do the double flip dismount from the stair stepper only to unceremoniously land on my left shoulder. I do not fall well. Bruises have manifested where once was beautiful white skin. Trying to manage the heart rate monitor, the headphones and mp3 player, hotel room key, and a towel was simply too much for this able bodied Texas girl to handle. Oh well. It was quite clumsy of me but at least no one saw. Hopefully. I took the tape from the hotel security staff to ensure my integrity stays in tact.
An even scarier thought is that I have been driving in the UK for 2 days now ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD WITH ROUNDABOUTS without incident. Touch wood.... no not that kind.. the real kind.

No comments: