Friday, July 21, 2006

Heat Wave

So my friend, partner in crime, and awesome bassist Damian has been whining about Texas being hot. Well. Darlin. You're in TEXAS. You know this about Texas. It gets that way every year. Stop your bitchin. It's how the world turns. HOWEVER, I would like to say that Holland and the UK are NOT used to such high temperatures and are experiencing record heat waves right now in the 30+ (98F+) temperature zones. Couple that with the fact that most areas here don't have A/C and you have some very sweaty, dehydrated, weed smokin, sex having hippies on your hand. Seriously folks. This heat has got to go. Of course I am now being blamed for bringing in the hotness. I can't help it, I'm smokin hot! Heat waves just bask in my glory and arrive in my wake!

Today, one of the customers remarked, "Well it wasn't this hot before you got here, so I blame you. It must of been your rays of sunshine that brought out the heat wave." Heh. I can't help it. I'm good like that. So Damian, shush your whining. At least you have A/C... not AC/DC though... You SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

2 comments:

Dark Damian said...

Blow. Me.

Metalchick said...

No thanks. I only blow real men that don't bitch about the heat in TEXAS :P Keep dreamin cowboy