Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Pictures soon...

I know I owe you new pictures of my flat. I have some from before I started decorating. Today I purchased a desk that should come in very soon. I am also trying to find a way to recover the ugly couches with something a little more modern. I am going with light blue and chrome in the bathroom. The kitchen is also stainless steel with light oak table. I purchased some violets in the corner store today to provide some color. Going with lavendar in the living room I think. It doesn't go with the Maroon quilts but those are special and have to stay. Is it too girly? I feel girly and want it to stay uncluttered, soft, warm, and inviting. Lavendar accomplishes this while staying neutral. Pictures are worth 1000 words I think. Working on it. Promise.

Oh and my misadventures in washing clothes was right as suspected. The all in one washer dryer doesn't know how to dry. Thus my intimate appareal is still on gratuitous display drying. BUT it did do a good job of making the place smell rather nice. Like lilacs and soap. Not bad.

No comments: